PTSD – Trauma
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a particular set of reactions that can develop in people who have been through or witnessed a traumatic event in their lives.
- Have you had some traumatic events that have impacted your life?
- Have you been struggling to manage your life and relationships since?
- Have experienced or witnessed an event which threatened your life or safety, or that of others around you which and led to feelings of intense fear, helplessness, shock or horror?
- Have you been involved in a car or other serious accident?
- Have you experienced physical or sexual assault, childhood abuse, bullying, war, or disasters such as bush fires or floods?
People with PTSD often experience feelings of panic or extreme fear, similar to the fear they felt during the traumatic event.
A person with PTSD experiences four main types of difficulties:
- Re-living the traumatic event – The person relives the event through unwanted and recurring memories, often in the form of vivid images and nightmares. There may be intense emotional or physical reactions, such as sweating, heart palpitations or panic when reminded of the event.
- Being overly alert or wound up – The person experiences sleeping difficulties, irritability and lack of concentration, becoming easily startled and constantly on the lookout for signs of danger.
- Avoiding reminders of the event – The person deliberately avoids activities, places, people, thoughts or feelings associated with the event because they bring back painful memories.
- Feeling emotionally numb – The person loses interest in day-to-day activities, feels cut off and detached from friends and family, or feels emotionally flat and numb.
What if there was a way to comfortably tap into that event like bringing it on-line on a computer and then hitting the delete button? Giving you your life back, free of flashbacks, nightmares, hyper-vigilance, depression and anxiety!!!
There literally is a way to do this that is relaxing, calming and easy. Trauma Deletion Therapy (TDT) is a combination of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that changes the way the mind and body have stored your experience of that traumatic event.
TDT is a powerful process of interrupting negative neurological patterns of thinking and feelings that have been trapped during a traumatic experience, releasing your body’s own potential for healing to bring about internal change. We help you to release the locked up feelings so that you experience life to the full again. Don’t hesitate another minute, give us a call and start the process of change.
Contact us today on (07) 4725 3080 or email email@example.com so we can help you live a life of Freedom.