Based in Townsville and offering a range of services including:
- How can Hypnotherapy and Emotional Freedom to help you?
Are you wanting to make some changes in your life but finding it very difficult?
- Maybe you want to lose some weight but find you keep overeating and snacking on chips or chocolate after dinner without even thinking about it?
- Maybe you to quit smoking but struggle every day to resist that urge to smoke?
- Maybe you want to reduce or quit the alcohol but also crave it to help you relax at the end of each day?
- Maybe you battle every day with anxiety/panic attacks, you really want to experience a day of feeling calm and in control?
Well you can take back control of your life and achieve whatever you want with a combination of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Hypnotherapy.
If we use the analogy of your mind being like a computer and the self-sabotaging behaviour that you want to eliminate are like a faulty files in your hard drive. The EFT is a technique we use to tap on a series of delete buttons (acupuncture points) to weaken and remove the faulty files and the Hypnotherapy can also help you find any hidden faulty files but it also gives you direct access to your unconscious mind to plant new files that help you achieve the changes you are seeking.
Whatever changes you want to make in your life, Hypnotherapy and EFT can help you make those changes much easier to achieve.
All of our repeated behaviours have become conditioned to be automated over time, we find ourselves doing them without even having to think consciously about them, like when we find ourselves standing with the fridge door open looking for something else to eat even though we have just had a meal, not because we are hungry but because we are bored or stressed.
We are able to help you achieve your goals much more easily, we help take the head battle out of the equation.
We combine Hypnosis with Psychotherapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques to help you achieve your desired results.
What is EFT and how does it work?
In simplest terms EFT is an emotional form of acupuncture without the use of needles. Instead we tap with fingertips, to stimulate certain points on the body while you are “tuned in” to the problem.
“The main theory is that “the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.”
By balancing the energy system, you will no longer feel the emotion and can actually perceive a situation quite differently. We have been doing this type of energy healing work since 1997 and our jaw still drops at the results. We’ve lost count of the number of phobias, panic/anxiety attacks, traumatic memories, guilt, grief and physical ailments that have been elegantly relieved (often in minutes) by this procedure. Results speak for themselves.
- Do you long to feel calm?
- Are you unable to control moods, get really edgy, panicky, worry too much or feel dissatisfied with life?
- Are you holding onto trauma from your past and long to be free from the stress that it has created for you?
If you do please contact our clinic to find out more about how EFT can really help you.
Colin & Wendy Soper – HEFC Founding Practitioners